Joseph diGenova, Ken Blackwell, Travis Weber
By Tony Perkins
October 02, 2018
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova joins Tony to highlight the report by Rachel Mitchell, the prosecutor hired to question Dr. Christine Ford about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s alleged sexual assault against her, in which Mitchell concluded that no reasonable prosecutor would take the case. Former Cincinnati mayor and Ohio Secretary of State, FRC's Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance Ken Blackwell joins Tony to highlight the new U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) President Trump announced yesterday. Also, FRC's Vice President of Policy Travis Weber is here to give an update on the state of religious freedom around the world.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Ken Blackwell on Twitter - @kenblackwell
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store