Katherine Johnson, David Closson, Gordon Chang, John McLaughlin
Today’s show features:
- Katherine Beck Johnson, FRC’s Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, on U.S. Senator Josh Hawley’s letter to the Department of Justice requesting a civil rights probe into coronavirus church restrictions.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on his article, “Gender and Sexuality in the 2020 Election,” and also on J.K. Rowling doubling down on the truth about transgenderism - it hurts women.
- Gordon Chang, author of “The Coming Collapse of China,” on a Chinese propaganda outlet paying millions to U.S. media to run and print their content.
- John McLaughlin, Pollster, CEO, and Partner of McLaughlin & Associates, on his survey showing 60 percent of Americans believe some in the media want to drag out the shutdowns in order to hurt President Trump in November, and also on his analysis of mainstream media’s polls that are undercounting Republican voters.
- Watch ARISE!, a special update and time of prayer for America as we pursue the path to forgiveness, healing, and restoration.
- Join us in prayer as we respond to the current civil unrest in our nation.
- Read Tony’s op-ed in the Washington Times addressing how the abuse of power and disregard for human life flow from a society that is losing a sense of transcendent truth.
- Learn more about restrictions on religious freedom during the coronavirus.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Here is a list of churches filing lawsuits over coronavirus restrictions.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app