Kevin Brady, Lea Patterson, Josh Hawley, Jim Harden, Andy McCarthy
June 22, 2022
On today's program:
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas, reacts to President Biden’s announcement on a gas tax holiday.
- Lea Patterson, First Liberty Institute counsel, shares good news on the U.S. Supreme Court’s recent decision in a Maine school choice case.
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, offers an update on negotiations in a bipartisan Senate deal on gun violence and his letter opposing the FY23 NDAA provision forcing women to register for the draft.
- Jim Harden, CompassCare Pregnancy Services president, shares how his ministry is recovering after being firebombed by abortion supporters.
- Andy McCarthy, former Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, discusses how the FBI and U.S. Department of Justice should be responding to the attacks on pregnancy resource centers.
- Partner with FRC to pray, vote, and stand at this critical time in America.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Register for Victory 2022 in Lafayette, Louisiana, June 24-25.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.