Kevin Cramer, Jake Warner, Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, Dr. Kenyn Cureton
September 7, 2022
On today’s program:
- Kevin Cramer, U.S. Senator from North Dakota, voices his religious liberty concerns with the Senate’s same-sex marriage bill and reacts to President Biden’s “The Continued Battle for the Soul of America” speech.
- Jake Warner, Alliance Defending Freedom senior counsel, shares good news out of New York for Christian adoption agencies.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, provides her expertise on the World Professional Association for Transgender Health’s anticipated green light for hospitals to lower the age limit for transgender youth surgeries.
- Dr. Kenyn Cureton, FRC’s Vice President for Christian Resources, weighs in on a new study showing many senior pastors lack a biblical worldview.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not redefine marriage.
- Learn more about why gender transition procedures for minors should be prohibited.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.