Kevin Hern, Mike Johnson, Mary Szoch, Jeff Myers
March 9, 2023
On today’s program:
- Kevin Hern, U.S. Representative from the 1st District of Oklahoma, offers insights into how President Joe Biden’s budget proposal promotes the indoctrination of children in public schools.
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, shares about a House hearing on the Twitter Files and his calls for an investigation into the discredited SPLC.
- Mary Szoch, FRC's Director of the Center for Human Dignity, reacts to First Lady Jill Biden awarding a biological man with the International Woman of Courage Award.
- Dr. Jeff Myers, President of Summit Ministries, highlights his new book Exposing the Gender Lie: Reasons for Concern.
- Ask the city leaders of Port Wentworth, Georgia to publicly apologize for discriminating against a police officer for his faith and violating his First Amendment rights.
- Urge AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.