Kevin McCarthy, Lindsey Graham, Louie Gohmert, Cathy McMorris Rodgers
August 26, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Kevin McCarthy, U.S. House Minority Leader, on the Republican National Committee (RNC) Convention, including highlights from the second night of the convention, his upcoming speech at the convention on Thursday, and the stark contrast between the two parties, as well as the priorities for the House of Representatives should the GOP retake the House.
- Lindsey Graham, U.S. Senator from South Carolina, on how the DOJ and the FBI handled the Trump and Clinton investigations.
- Louie Gohmert, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Texas and Member of the House Judiciary Committee, on GOP House Members asking Jeff Bezos to explain Amazon's reliance on the scandal plagued Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Cathy McMorris Rodgers, U.S. Representative for the 5th district of Washington, on the Israel-UAE peace accord.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Tune in tonight at 8pm ET to our first Pray Vote Stand broadcast.
- Find out more about the scandal plagued Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, political engagement.
- Read FRC's new publication, Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality: Survey of Culture, Scripture, and Church History.
- Learn more about where your state stands on abortion with FRC's pro-life maps.
- Register for your free digital pass to Values Voter Summit, September 22-25.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy believes the two conventions paint a picture of hope vs. despair
Family Research Council · Sen. Lindsey Graham exposes the FBI's double standard for the Clinton and Trump campaigns
Family Research Council · Rep. Louie Gohmert can't believe that Amazon continues to plead ignorant about the disgraced SPLC
Family Research Council · Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers weighs the pros and cons of the historic Israel-UAE peace