Lt. Col. Oliver North, Jason Benham, Frank Wolf, Luther Harrison, John Sullivan, Alonzo Rachel
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" National Rifle Association President Lt. Col. (Ret.) Oliver North joins Tony to highlight his upcoming appearance at the Values Voter Summit later this week. Author, speaker, and entrepreneur Jason Benham is here to discuss his new book “Miracle in Shreveport” and to preview VVS. Former Congressman and current Distinguished Senior Fellow at 21st Century Wilberforce Initiative, Frank Wolf, joins Tony with why a special envoy is needed for the religious persecution happening in Nigeria. FRC will honor him with the Vision & Leadership Award at our annual Faith, Family & Freedom Gala this weekend. Luther Harrison, Vice President of North American Ministries at Samaritan’s Purse, will share the latest on their relief efforts in the aftermath of Hurricane Florence. Also, “Gosnell: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer” executive producer John Sullivan and actor Alonzo Rachel join Tony to highlight their film, which will be screened on Friday night at VVS.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Lt. Col. North on Twitter - @OliverLNorth
- Follow Jason Benham on Twitter - @JasonBBenham
- Follow Wilberforce Initiative on Twitter - @21Wilberforce
- Follow Samaritan’s Purse on Twitter - @SamaritansPurse
- Follow the Gosnell movie’s Twitter page - @GosnellMovie
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store