Tyler O'Neil, Alexandra McPhee, Eric Scheidler, Tom Doyle
By Tony Perkins
March 22, 2019
On the Friday, March 22, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Tyler O’Neil, assistant editor for PJ Media, on an op-ed in the New Yorker in which a former SPLC employee said the SPLC was “ripping off donors” in a “highly profitable scam.”
- Alexandra McPhee, Director of Religious Freedom Advocacy at the Family Research Council, on her recent commentary in The Federalist Society, urging the Supreme Court to protect religious minorities by reforming its Establishment Clause jurisprudence.
- Eric Scheidler, Director of Pro-Life Action League, on how Illinois pro-lifers peacefully protesting a radical abortion bill shut down the state capitol through sheer numbers.
- Tom Doyle, author of “Killing Christians: Living the Faith Where It’s Not Safe to Believe,” on how an ISIS prince accepted Christ after a prophetic dream, and on the downfall of the last ISIS stronghold.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234