Marjorie Jackson, Ken Klukowski, Andrew Bostom, Mary Miller, Jennie Taer, Greg Murphy
April 19, 2022
On today's show:
- Marjorie Jackson, Washington Watch Correspondent, discusses yesterday’s federal court ruling striking down the Biden mask mandate on all mass transit.
- Ken Klukowski, a senior counsel at Schaerr Jaffe, offers his legal analysis on the federal court’s Biden mask mandate ruling and how that affects FRC Action’s own lawsuit on the issue.
- Dr. Andrew Bostom, an epidemiologist, is here to highlight whether the Biden mask mandate was supported with scientific facts or just politics.
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, sets the record straight on whether or not the effects of puberty blockers are reversible.
- Jennie Taer, Daily Caller Investigative Reporter, is here with her analysis on the latest record breaking illegal immigration data.
- Greg Murphy, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of North Carolina, highlights his House Resolution reacting to his Democratic colleagues’ Defund the Police efforts.