Marjorie Jackson, Ken Klukowski, Joe Kennedy, Mike Berry, Mary Miller
June 27, 2022
On today’s program:
- Marjorie Jackson, reporter for The Washington Stand, reports live from the U.S. Supreme Court about the Court’s recent decision in Coach Joe Kennedy’s case.
- Ken Klukowski, a former lawyer in the White House and Department of Justice, offers his assessment of the landmark Dobbs decision which overturned the 49 year old Roe v. Wade, as well as Coach Kennedy’s case.
- Coach Joe Kennedy and Mike Berry, First Liberty Institute’s Vice President of External Affairs and Senior Counsel, highlights the U.S. Supreme Court recent decision in their Kennedy v. Bremerton School District case.
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, shares her reaction to the Court’s recent decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization.
- Partner with FRC to pray, vote, and stand at this critical time in America.
- Urge the Secretary of the Navy to stop focusing on pronouns and start defending America!
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.