Haris Alic, Mark Alford, Austin Knudsen, Dr. Albert Mohler
June 1, 2023
On today's program:
- Haris Alic, reporter for the Washington Times, shares the latest on the debt ceiling drama gripping Washington.
- Mark Alford, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, responds to the House passage of the debt ceiling deal and shares about his efforts to expose wokeness in the military, especially at the start of Pride Month.
- Austin Knudsen, Montana Attorney General, highlights an amicus brief he and 21 state AGs filed in a lawsuit against a Florida school district trampling parental rights.
- Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, unpacks how Christians should respond to woke corporations’ celebrations of Pride Month.
- Tell Target to stop targeting our children!
- Urge Congress to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Encourage Leader McConnell to support Senator Tuberville's pro-life stand!
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference on June 3 in Houston, Texas.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.