Mary Miller, Andrew Bailey, Mark Houck, Steve Soukup
November 28, 2023
On today’s program:
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, highlights her letter to the Department of Health & Human Services demanding the agency rescind a proposed rule that would target Christian foster parents.
- Andrew Bailey, Missouri Attorney General, explains why states have sued Meta for the addicting and harmful effects its social media platforms have on children.
- Mark Houck, The King’s Men Founder, discusses his lawsuit against the FBI and the Department of Justice following his acquittal after being arrested and prosecuted under the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act for protecting his son from an aggressive Planned Parenthood escort.
- Steve Soukup, author of The Dictatorship of Woke Capital, reacts to SEC filings by Disney that admit the company’s wokeness has hurt its bottom line while costing its shareholders.
- Join FRC as a STAND member for just $20 a month by the Giving Tuesday deadline, and we will send you a free copy of George Barna’s newest book, Raising Spiritual Champions.
- Urge your senators to stand against taxpayer-funded abortions!
- Pledge to pray consistently for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and his family.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and X.