Mary Miller, John Daucus, Dr. Mark Hall, Jack Hibbs
September 28, 2022
On today’s program:
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, shares why she signed on to a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland demanding an explanation on the ‘extraordinary overreach’ in the FBI’s raid of a pro-life activist’s home and offers an update on the negotiations over another continuing resolution.
- John Daukas, former U.S. Department of Justice’s Acting Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights, offers his expertise on the perception that there are two systems of justice under President Biden’s Department of Justice.
- Dr. Mark David Hall, George Fox University’s Herbert Hoover Distinguished Professor of Politics, previews the Pray Vote Stand Townhall on Wednesday, October 12, addressing the rise of the term “Christian Nationalism.”
- Jack Hibbs, senior pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, shares why California’s Proposition 1 is dangerous for unborn babies and reacts to a California bill that would allow the state to take custody of a child seeking a gender transition.
- Read Pastor Hibbs’ Newsmax column about Governor Newsom’s abortion ploy.
- Watch highlights from the Pray Vote Stand Summit!
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Purchase your copy of Strong and Courageous.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.