Matt Rosendale, Kyle Seraphin, Edward Graham, Dr. Jennifer Bauwens
August 10, 2023
On today’s program:
- Matt Rosendale, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Montana, comments on revelations that several FBI offices contributed to an anti-Catholic, SPLC-inspired memo, refuting FBI Director Christopher Wray’s previous testimony. He also shares latest on the bank records revealing millions of foreign dollars flowing to the Bidens.
- Kyle Seraphin, FBI special agent and whistleblower, offers his expertise and experience commenting on agency documents showing that multiple FBI offices were involved in drafting the anti-Catholic, SPLC-inspired memo.
- Edward Graham, Chief Operating Officer at Samaritan’s Purse, highlights how the ministry is preparing a relief response to the wildfires in Hawaii.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, shares how Christians should respond to the Left’s abuse of emergency declarations.
- Join FRC’s It Only Takes One campaign and make 4x the impact for faith, family, and freedom!
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, D.C.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.