Michael Cloud, Chris Smith, Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, Heidi St. John
May 23, 2023
On today’s program:
- Michael Cloud, U.S. Representative for the 27th District of Texas, comments on the latest developments in the debt ceiling negotiations between the White House and House Republicans provides an update on the fallout from the end of Title 42.
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, weighs in on concerning developments from the 76th World Health Assembly in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, reacts to the revisions to Norway’s guidelines for so-called “gender-affirming care.”
- Heidi St. John, MomStrong International founder, breaks down Target’s "aisle of denial" and how it has affected their bottom line.
- Urge Congress to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Encourage Leader McConnell to support Senator Tuberville's pro-life stand!
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference on June 3 in Houston, Texas.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.