Mike Berry, Roger Severino, Robin Lundstrum, Kristen Waggoner, Travis Weber
March 24, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Mike Berry, General Counsel for First Liberty Institute, and Tyler O’Neil, Senior Editor for PJ Media and author of Making Hate Pay: The Corruption of the Southern Poverty Law Center, on the House Armed Services Committee hearing on “Extremism in the Military.”
- Roger Severino, Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center (EPPC), on the Senate vote on the nomination of Rachel Levine to be the next HHS Assistant Secretary, and on the ways in which Levine will use HHS to infringe on religious freedom and parental rights.
- Robin Lundstrum, Arkansas State Representative for District 87, on her bill before the Arkansas legislature, “Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act.”
- Kristen Waggoner, General Counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom, and Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem using her veto power to gut the girls’ sports protection bill.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Learn more about Rachel Levine’s far Left record.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.