Mike Braun, Kevin Cramer, Glenn Grothman, Myron Ebell, Andy McCarthy
July 20, 2022
On today’s program:
- Mike Braun, U.S. Senator from Indiana, offers his reaction to President Biden’s recent climate speech and shares about his own plan to balance the federal budget within 10 years.
- Kevin Cramer, U.S. Senator from North Dakota, voices his concern about a CCP-connected company buying up farmland near a U.S. military base as well as sharing about his Unborn Child Support Act.
- Glenn Grothman, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Wisconsin, reacts to a recent House vote attempting to codify a “right” to same-sex marriage in federal law and the Biden administration’s grant program promoting atheism abroad.
- Myron Ebell, director of the Competitive Enterprise Institute's Center for Energy and Environment, comments on President Biden’s executive actions on climate change as he also considers an emergency declaration.
- Andy McCarthy, former Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, shares about how presidents from both parties have abused emergency declarations.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Join Tony in Wichita on Sunday morning and near Kansas City on Sunday night!
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Track the Biden Administration on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.