Mike Johnson, Justin Danhof, Meg Kilgannon
October 27, 2022
On today’s program:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, breaks down all the problematic wish list items on the House Democrats’ lame duck agenda, the U.S. military’s continuing recruiting woes and President Biden’s recent economic speech.
- Justin Danhof, Head of Corporate Governance at Strive Asset Management, uncovers how Big Business is pushing for the so-called Respect for Marriage Act.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, shares about Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin’s new proposed transgender school policy, policies that school board nationwide are considering, and how public schools are failing students.
- Tell Congress to stand strong for faith, family, and freedom in the lame duck session!
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Check out FRC Action’s 2022 voter resources.
- Hear a message from Tony at Milldale Baptist Church on Sun, Oct. 31 at 10:15 am and Grace Woodlands on Sun, Nov. 5 at 9 and 11 am.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.