Mike Pompeo, Franklin Graham, Jonathan Keller, James Comer, Jeremy Dys
October 3, 2022
On today’s program:
- Mike Pompeo, former U.S. Secretary of State, reacts to the latest fallout from the Russian invasion of Ukraine and discusses his woke military ad campaign.
- Franklin Graham, President & CEO of Samaritan’s Purse, shares the latest about their relief efforts in the wake of Hurricane Ian.
- Jonathan Keller, California Family Council president, offers his analysis of California Gov. Gavin Newsom signing a bill that strips custody from parents of minors seeking transgender surgery in his state.
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kentucky, highlights House Republicans’ call for the Biden Department of Justice to look into politically-motivated cyberattacks against Christian websites.
- Jeremy Dys, First Liberty Institute Special Counsel for Litigation and Communications, shares good news in the case of Judge Wayne Mack.
- Support Hurricane Ian relief efforts in Florida.
- Watch highlights from the Pray Vote Stand Summit!
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Purchase your copy of Strong and Courageous.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.