Mike Waltz, Kevin Brady, Joseph Backholm, Mary Margaret Olohan, Becky Gerritson
April 12, 2022
On today's show:
- Mike Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Florida, discusses the latest on Russia and Ukraine, and his new children’s book, “Dawn of the Brave.”
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas and Ranking Member on the House Ways and Means Committee, reacts to inflation hitting a new 40 year high.
- Joseph Backholm, Senior Fellow for Biblical Worldview and Strategic Engagement at Family Research Council, evaluates states on whether their laws protect children struggling with gender dysphoria.
- Mary Margaret Olohan, reporter for the Daily Wire, highlights a recent poll showing that 68% of Americans are less likely to do business with Disney over the company’s focus on sexualizing children.
- Becky Gerritson, Executive Director of Alabama Eagle Forum, talks about the Southern Poverty Law Center’s lawsuit over Alabama’s Vulnerable Child Compassion and Protection Act.
- Thank Gov. DeSantis and Florida Rep. Joe Harding as they stand against woke Disney and the push to sexualize children.
- Take the poll! What is your response to Disney aggressively opposing parental rights?
- Check out FRC Action’s resources for parents looking to get involved in their local schools.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.