Mo. AG Josh Hawley, La. AG Jeff Landry, Travis Weber
By Tony Perkins
August 21, 2018
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Missouri Attorney General Josh Hawley joins Tony to share mounting evidence emerging that social media platforms are censoring conservative users. AG Hawley will also weigh in on the potential impact of confirming Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the US Supreme Court. Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry is here to discuss his and Louisiana’s Bond Commission denying $600 million to Citibank and Bank of America over the gun control stance adopted by both companies. Also, FRC Vice President of Policy, Travis Weber, joins Tony to highlight FRC’s newest publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow AG Hawley on Twitter – @AGJoshHawley
- Follow AG Landry on Twitter - @AGJeffLandry
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication, Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store