Rep. Chris Smith, Dr. Albert Mohler, David Closson
Today's show features:
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, on House passage of the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act which sends the bill to the president's desk.
- Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, on Chick-fil-A's decision to drop donations to the Salvation Army and Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
- David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg's twisting of Scripture to advance a far-Left agenda.
- Watch FRC’s new ad, The NBA: “Woke” in America, Asleep in China.
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Religious Freedom in China: The History, Current Challenges, and the Proper Response to a Human Rights Crisis.”
- Read why the news about Chick-fil-A this week is personal to the FRC team and why so many who stood with Chick-fil-A now feel betrayed.
- Explore the resources in FRC’s “Biblical Worldview Series.”
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.