Russ Jones, Rachel Alexander, A.G. Crowe, Richard Mast
By Tony Perkins
October 29, 2018
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Rachel Alexander, the former Arizona Assistant Attorney General, and now senior editor of The Stream and a Townhall contributor, joins our guest host to weigh in on the tight midterm race in Arizona, as well as the migrant caravan pushing on toward the southern border. Former Louisiana State Senator and candidate for Louisiana Secretary of State, A.G. Crowe, is here to discuss an investigation into the possible destruction of evidence in child abuse cases by abortion facilities. Also, a senior attorney with the Liberty Counsel, Richard Mast, joins Tony with the story of two Florida physical education teachers that were ordered to allow a girl who identifies as a boy to share locker room and shower facilities with biological boys.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rachel Alexander on Twitter - @Rach_IC
- Follow Liberty Counsel on Twitter - @libertycounsel
- Follow the Values Bus on Twitter - @FRCAction
- Watch and share FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.