Randy Weber, Eric Burlison, Meg Kilgannon, John Malcolm
June 9, 2023
On today's program:
- Randy Weber, U.S. Representative for the 14th District of Texas, reacts to the unsealed indictments against former President Trump and shares how Texas is stemming the flow of illegal immigration into the state.
- Eric Burlison, U.S. Representative for the 7th District of Missouri, comments on the recent indictments against Trump.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, shares her thoughts on the Biden administration’s announcement of a multi-agency push to promote the LGBT agenda.
- John Malcolm, Vice President for Heritage Foundation’s Institute for Constitutional Government, offers his legal analysis of the recent indictments against former President Trump.
- Ask the House Committee on Weaponization to investigate the SPLC.
- Tell Target to stop targeting our children!
- Secure your copy of Tony’s new study guide, “Nehemiah: Rebuilding A Nation.”
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.