Rep. Andy Biggs, E. Calvin Beisner, Alexandra McPhee
December 5, 2018
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) joins Tony to discuss the latest development in the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller and his suggestion that Michael Flynn not receive jail time. Founder and national spokesman of The Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation, E. Calvin Beisner, is here to weigh in on the riots taking place in Paris over Prime Minister Emmanuel Macron’s climate change taxes. Also, FRC’s Director of Religious Freedom Advocacy Alexandra McPhee is here to share her new publication, “Religious Liberty and the ‘Wedding Vendor’ Cases.”
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Andy Biggs on Twitter - @RepAndyBiggsAZ
- Follow Alexandra McPhee on Twitter - @McpheeAlexandra
- Read FRC’s new publication, Religious Liberty and the “Wedding Vendor” Cases
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.