Rep. Chris Smith, Travis Weber, Ed Whelan
By Tony Perkins
September 11, 2018
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" senior member on the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Rep. Chris Smith (R-N.J.), joins Tony to discuss the growing suppression of Christians by China’s President Xi Jinping, and he’ll weigh in on the reasoning behind the State Department’s decision to close the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) office in Washington, D.C. FRC’s Vice President of Policy, Travis Weber, is here to highlight the state of religious freedom in public schools and on college campuses across the country. Then, President of the Ethics and Public Policy Center, Ed Whelan, is here with Tony on this special edition of “Constitution Tuesday” to give an update on the confirmation process of judge Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Chris Smith on Twitter - @RepChrisSmith
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Follow Ed Whelan on Twitter - @EdWhelanEPPC
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store