Rep. Mark Meadows, Kristina Wong, Ken Blackwell, Gary Leblanc
By Tony Perkins
September 18, 2018
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" House Freedom Caucus Chairman Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) joins Tony to discuss President Trump’s decision to declassify key FISA documents and text messages related to Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.Breitbart’s Pentagon and national security correspondent, Kristina Wong, is here to share her article “The Deep State Exposed: Investigation Uncovers Foggy Bottom Anti-Trump Leak Factory.” Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, will give and update on judge Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation process. Also, Mercy Chefs Founder and President, Gary Leblanc, joins Tony with the latest on Hurricane Florence relief efforts.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Meadows on Twitter - @RepMarkMeadows
- Read Kristina Wong’s column on the Deep State
- Read more from Ken Blackwell
- Follow Mercy Chefs on Twitter - @MercyChefs
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store