Lt. Gen. William Boykin, AG Ken Paxton, Travis Weber
By Tony Perkins
January 22, 2019
On Tuesday’s edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is here to share the decision by the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals to reverse a lower court decision that prevented Texas from removing Planned Parenthood's abortion services from its Medicaid program. FRC's Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army's Delta Force, Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G. Boykin, joins Tony to discuss the U.S. Supreme Court’s announcement earlier today that the Trump administration’s ban on enlisting individuals who identify as transgender will be upheld. Also, Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President of Policy, joins Tony to highlight several Supreme Court decisions, including updates on the Peace Cross case in Maryland and the case of Washington state football coach, Joe Kennedy, who lost his job after praying on the field after the game.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Twitter - @KenPaxtonTX
- Follow Lt. Gen. Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Visit Lt. Gen Boykin's Facebook page
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Pledge to pray for Second Lady Karen Pence
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.