Rep. Louie Gohmert, Gregory Wrightstone, Brandon Tatum
On Friday’s edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) joins our guest host to discuss President Trump’s decision to revoke former CIA Director John Brennan's security clearance. Former president of Pennsylvania Coalition for Responsible Government, Gregory Wrightstone, is here to weigh in on the settlement reached regarding the IRS’s unfair targeting of Tea Party groups. Also, Director of Urban Engagement with Turning Point USA, Brandon Tatum, joins Russ to highlight the story of Mayor Anthony Williams of Abilene, Texas.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @rjonesreports
- Follow Rep. Gohmert on Twitter - @replouiegohmert
- Follow Gregory Wrightstone on Twitter - @GWrightstone
- Follow Brandon Tatum on Twitter - @TheOfficerTatum
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store