Rep. Louie Gohmert, Rep. Chris Smith, Meg Kilgannon, Tyler O'Neil
By Tony Perkins
December 11, 2018
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) joins Tony to discuss the hearing earlier today with Google CEO Sundar Pichai addressing suspected political bias. Rep. Gohmert will also weigh in on the heated discussions over border security funding. Senior member on the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Rep. Chris Smith (R-N.J.), joins Tony to highlight President Trump signing a bill earlier today that promotes accountability for crimes committed by ISIS and provides for the urgent needs of genocide victims. Executive director of Concerned Parents and Educators, Meg Kilgannon, is here to talk about the hundreds parents in California that protested the new state mandated sex-ed curriculum. Also, assistant editor of PJ Media Tyler O'Neil, will join the program to further discuss the Google hearing today.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Louie Gohmert on Twitter - @replouiegohmert
- Follow Rep. Chris Smith on Twitter - @RepChrisSmith
- Follow Tyler O'Neil on Twitter - @Tyler2ONeil
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.