Rep. Louie Gohmert, Sen. Jason Rapert, Dan Gainor, Russ Jones, Corey Lewandowski, David Bossie
By Tony Perkins
November 27, 2018
On Tuesday’s edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) joins Tony to discuss the immigrants heading toward the U.S.-Mexico border. Rep. Gohmert will also give us a look at what’s on the GOP’s agenda before the end of the “lame duck” session. Arkansas State Senator Jason Rapert joins the program to share with us about the National Association of Christian Lawmakers – an organization he recently founded for Media Research Center's Vice President for Business and Culture, Dan Gainor, is here to highlight Google’s attempt to eliminate gender-based pronouns as the norm. Washington Watch producer and guest host Russ Jones is here with the latest on Mississippi’s runoff election today. Also, President Trump’s first campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, and former Deputy Campaign Manager for the Trump campaign, David Bossie, who co-wrote “Let Trump Be Trump: the Inside Story of His Rise to the Presidency,” are back with their most recent project, “Trump's Enemies: How the Deep State Is Undermining the Presidency.”
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Gohmert on Twitter - @replouiegohmert
- Follow Sen. Jason Rapert on Twitter - @jasonrapert
- Follow Dan Gainor on Twitter - @dangainor
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @russjonesspeaks
- Follow Corey Lewandowski on Twitter - @CLewandowski_
- Follow David Bossie on Twitter - @David_Bossie
- Get your copy of "Trump's Enemies: How the Deep State Is Undermining the Presidency"
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.