Rep. Mike Johnson, AG Ken Paxton, Elizabeth Johnston
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.) joins Tony to give an update on what lawmakers are planning to do to balance the national budget. Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton joins us to share why he's urging HHS to implement rules restoring religious freedom and conscience rights for Americans. Also, vlogger known as "The Activist Mommy," Elizabeth Johnston, is here to discuss the outrage of parents across the nation in response to pornographic sex education curriculum being pushed on their children.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Johnson on Twitter - @RepMikeJohnson
- Follow Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Twitter - @KenPaxtonTX
- Follow Elizabeth Johnston on Twitter - @activistmommy1
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and “True Blue” award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth