Rep. Ralph Norman, Lt. Gen. William Boykin, Matt Sharp
By Tony Perkins
December 21, 2018
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Rep. Ralph Norman (R-S.C.) joins Russ to discuss the House’s approval of five-billion in funding for border security after President Trump stated he would not sign a short-term spending bill without the funding. FRC's Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army's Delta Force, Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G. Boykin joins our guest host to share his thoughts on President Trump’s call to withdrawal U.S. forces from Syria. He’ll also weigh in on former Secretary of Defense General Jim Mattis’ decision to step down. Also, ADF Senior Counsel Matt Sharp is here with a story out of Washington State. A Catholic assisted-living complex has wrongly banned residents from saying “Merry Christmas” and from displaying holiday decorations.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @rjonesreports
- Follow Rep. Norman on Twitter - @RepRalphNorman
- Follow Lt. Gen. Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Visit Lt. Gen Boykin's Facebook page
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.