Rich McCormick, Andrew Bailey, Kathleen Kauth, Andy McCarthy
March 21, 2023
On today’s program:
- Rich McCormick, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Georgia, reacts to President Joe Biden’s first ever veto of a bill that would help to block ESG-investing in pension funds.
- Andrew Bailey, Missouri Attorney General, highlights his new restriction that will protect children from transgender medical procedures.
- Kathleen Kauth, Nebraska State Senator, sheds light on why the Nebraska state legislature came to a standstill over her bill that would protect children from transgender medical procedures.
- Andy McCarthy, former Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, comments on reports that the Manhattan district attorney will soon be indicting former President Donald Trump.
- Act now to protect kids from irreversible surgeries!
- Stop Biden’s rollback of religious freedom protections in higher ed!
- Buy your copy of Male & Female He Created Them.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Urge AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.