Rich McCormick, Preston Brashers, David Closson, Irene Ericksen, Meg Kilgannon
April 28, 2023
On today’s program:
- Rich McCormick, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Georgia, shares the latest on the Biden administration’s solution for the end of Title 42, updates on the debt ceiling debate, and recaps this week’s Select Committee on the Coronavirus hearing.
- Preston Brashers, The Heritage Foundation Senior Policy Analyst, offers his analysis of IRS Commissioner Danny Werfel’s testimony before the House Ways and Means Committee.
- David Closson, Director of FRC’s Center for Biblical Worldview, shares what is behind a recent survey showing 85% of Anglican leaders rejecting their head bishop’s open embrace of a pro-LGBT theology.
- Irene Ericksen, The Institute for Research and Evaluation Senior Research Analyst, unpacks how flawed sex surveys of high school students are being used to advance the Left’s social agenda.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, shares how parents should respond to schools pushing sex surveys on their children.
- Thank RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel for her pro-life leadership.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.