Richard Stern, Robin Lundstrum, Curtis Houck, Meg Kilgannon
September 29, 2023
On today’s program:
- Richard Stern, The Heritage Foundation's Director of the Grover M. Hermann Center for the Federal Budget, breaks down the latest news on the budget debate gripping Capitol Hill.
- Robin Lundstrum, State Representative for Arkansas’s 87th District, reacts to a Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals ruling on state laws protecting children from gender mutilation.
- Curtis Houck, Managing Editor of Newsbusters, corrects the record on the legacy media’s defense of President Biden, their hypocrisy, and changing narrative in their coverage of the Biden family investigations.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, comments on Rep. Nancy Mace’s (R-S.C.) opposition to the abortion pill provision in the agriculture spending bill and her messaging on the life issue.
- Learn more about the Community Impact Training in Baton Rouge on Tuesday, October 3.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Encourage your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.