Roger Marshall, John Cornyn, Yaakov Menken, Greg Steube
October 24, 2023
On today’s program:
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Senator from Kansas, calls for U.S. support for Israel to remain separate from President Biden’s request to Congress for additional Ukraine spending.
- John Cornyn, U.S. Senator from Texas, sheds light on the Biden administration’s appeal for additional border spending, which does not alter the administration’s underlying border policies.
- Rabbi Yaakov Menken, Managing Director of the Coalition for Jewish Values, reacts to White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre’s dismissiveness of rising anti-Semitism in the United States and offers analysis on a statement of support for Hamas terrorists from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s labor union.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, discusses the latest on the House Speaker race, and grades President Biden’s recent handling of foreign affairs.
- Watch the recent Family Research Council event to stand with & pray for Israel.
- Get your copy of Ephesians: Keep Standing!
- Tell Democrats in Washington, D.C. not to target free speech in the workplace.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.