Roger Marshall, Scott Perry, Garret Graves, Steve Soukup
May 31, 2023
On today’s program:
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Senator from Kansas, comments on the latest news on the debt ceiling negotiations and reacts to new report showing the U.S. government sent $1.3 billion to China and Russia for gender equality causes, cat experiments, and Wuhan lab research.
- Scott Perry, U.S. Representative for Pennsylvania’s 10th District, shares why he believes Congress needs to reject the debt ceiling bill.
- Garret Graves, U.S. Representative for Louisiana’s 6th District, counters critics with why he believes Congress should pass the debt ceiling bill.
- Steve Soukup, author of The Dictatorship of Woke Capital, offers insights into the impact that Americans are having by pulling their dollars away from woke companies like Target and Bud Light.
- Commentary: Chick-fil-A Has Been Woke for Years. You Just Didn’t Want to Believe It.
- Tell Target to stop targeting our children!
- Urge Congress to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Encourage Leader McConnell to support Senator Tuberville's pro-life stand!
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference on June 3 in Houston, Texas.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.