Ron Johnson, Chip Roy, David Closson, Meg Kilgannon, Kevin Brady
July 19, 2022
On today’s program:
- Ron Johnson, U.S. Senator from Wisconsin, shares about his trip to the Southern Border as well as news about inflation and the economy.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st district of Texas, corrects the record on congressional Democrats moving forward with a bill to codify the redefinition of marriage in law.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, discusses the biblical view of marriage.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, reacts to surprising polling data from Democrats for Education Reform.
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas, breaks down the latest economic data.
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Track the Biden Administration on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.