Ron Johnson, Pete Ricketts, Rich McCormick, Meg Kilgannon
November 7, 2023
On today’s program:
- Ron Johnson, U.S. Senator from Wisconsin, shares the latest from Capitol Hill regarding the appropriations negotiations and uncovers the latest revelations on how the Biden family has profited from President Biden's time in office.
- Pete Ricketts, U.S. Senator from Nebraska, highlights how Senate Republicans are standing in solidarity with Israel, including bills like his Stop Support for Hamas Act and how Democrats and the United Nations are working against Israel.
- Rich McCormick, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Georgia, previews the House’s upcoming vote to censure Rep. Rashida Tlaib for her recent anti-Semitic comments about Hamas’ terrorist attack against Israel.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, offers insights into how foreign money is influencing indoctrination in the American education system.
- Download your iVoterGuide.
- Reserve your seat for the 38th Annual Celebrate Life Banquet & Gala, November 9 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Pledge to pray for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and download the 21-day prayer guide
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.