Ron Johnson, Steve Marshall, Jay Bhattacharya, Mark Meadows
January 5, 2022
On today's show:
- Ron Johnson, U.S. Senator from Wisconsin, shares what Senate Republicans can do to stop the Democrats’ attempts to get rid of the filibuster.
- Steve Marshall, Alabama Attorney General, gives an update on the legal challenges against President Biden’s vaccine mandate for private employers before the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, Professor of Medicine at Stanford University, shares what the data really shows after President Biden called COVID a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.”
- Mark Meadows, Senior Partner at Conservative Partnership Institute, discusses his new book, “Chief’s Chief,” Nancy Pelosi extending proxy voting again, and how the Left is using January 6 to intimidate conservatives.
- Join FRC in a two-year journey through the Bible, beginning January 1.
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu’s nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.