Russ Crosson, Ryan Tucker, David Closson, Jonathan Butcher
April 27, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Russ Crosson, Executive Vice-Chairman of the Ronald Blue Trust and Author of “Money Made Simple: The Key to Financial Freedom,” on what is next for the economy as states begin to reopen.
- Ryan Tucker, Senior Counsel and Director of the Center for Christian Ministries at Alliance Defending Freedom, on churches prevailing against overzealous state and local government officials who tried to prohibit drive-in worship services.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on FRC’s new resources on reopening churches.
- Jonathan Butcher, Senior Policy Analyst for the Center for Education Policy at the Heritage Foundation, on a new report showing that only 15 percent of U.S. 8th graders are proficient in U.S. history, and how schools are handling distance learning during the pandemic.
- Check out FRC’s new resource: “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church”
- Check out FRC’s new resource: “What Pastors Should Know About The White House Plan to Open Up America Again”
- Check out FRC’s publication: “Restrictions on Religious Freedom During the Coronavirus Crisis.”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Russ Crosson applies a handful of biblical principles to the economic crisis families face
Family Research Council · Ryan Tucker describes the churches' winning streak against overzealous local authorities
Family Research Council · David Closson goes in-depth on the things churches need to consider as they weigh in-person services
Family Research Council · Jonathan Butcher explains what's behind eight graders' woefully inadequate U.S. history scores