Russ Jones, Frank Gaffney, Brandon Tatum, Chrysta Johnson, Tony Perkins
By Tony Perkins
October 30, 2018
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Founder and President of the Center for Security Policy, Frank Gaffney, joins our guest host with an update on the caravan of migrants nearing the U.S.-Mexico border, President Trump’s birthright citizenship plans, the state of the persecuted church, among other topics. Director of Urban Engagement with Turning Point USA, Brandon Tatum, joins Russ to discuss a meeting between President Trump and young black leaders who attended the Leadership Summit this past weekend. FRC’s Chrysta Johnson will give us an update on FRC Action’s Values Bus Tour as it rolls across a dozen states before Election Day – next stop, Missouri. Also, Washington Watch's host Tony Perkins, who also serves as FRC's president, joins Russ to share the work he and other evangelical leaders have been doing in the United Arab Emirates this week to fight extremism in the Middle East.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @rjonesreports
- Follow Frank Gaffney on Twitter - @FrankGaffney
- Follow Brandon Tatum on Twitter - @TheOfficerTatum
- Follow the Values Bus on Twitter - @FRCAction
- Watch and share FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter - @tperkins
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.