Russ Jones, Kayleigh McEnany, Dr. Eric Wallace, Ken Williams
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Kayleigh McEnany, the Republican National Committee's National Spokesperson, joins our guest host to give a preview of the Ohio special elections taking place tomorrow and to discuss the Democrat Party embracing socialism. Dr. Eric Wallace, Director of Freedom's Journal Institute, is here to weigh in on the violence and shootings that took place in Chicago this past weekend. Ken Williams, co-founder of Equipped to Love and a pastor at Bethel Church in Redding, California, joins the show to give an update on California's AB 2943 and to call California's to ask their senators to oppose this bill that would ban sexual orientation change efforts.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @rjonesreports
- Follow Kayleigh McEnany on Twitter - @kayleighmcenany
- Visit the Freedom's Journal Institute website
- Visit the Equipped to Love website
- Call your California State Senator and ask them to oppose AB 2943
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Sign the petition to restore the Bible to the Missing Man Table at Warren Air Force Base
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store