Russ Jones, Ken Blackwell, Deroy Murdock, Travis Weber
By Tony Perkins
November 02, 2018
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Former Cincinnati mayor and Ohio Secretary of State, FRC's Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance Ken Blackwell joins our guest host with an overview of what to expect for Tuesday's midterm elections. Fox News contributor Deroy Murdock joins Russ to share his latest column in National Review which speculates what impact a “Blue Wave” might have on Capitol Hill. Also, FRC's Vice President of Policy Travis Weber is here to highlight International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church and the important role prayer has in supporting persecuted Christians.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @rjonesreports
- Follow Ken Blackwell on Twitter - @kenblackwell
- Read Deroy’s column at the National Review
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Follow the Values Bus on Twitter - @FRCAction
- Watch and share FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter - @tperkins
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.