Russ Jones, Mark Krikorian, Jonathan Keller, Kristen Hanson
By Tony Perkins
August 31, 2018
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Executive Director of the Center for Immigration Studies Mark Krikorian joins our guest host Russ to discuss a myriad of stories on the topic of immigration. President of California Family Council Jonathan Keller is here to share an exciting update on status of California’s sexual orientation change efforts (SOCE) ban, AB 2943. Also, Patients Rights Action Fund’s Community Relations Advocate Kristen Hanson joins Russ to share her story of losing her husband to cancer and becoming an advocate for the sanctity of life at all stages.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Mark Krikorian on Twitter - @MarkSKrikorian
- Follow CA Family Council on Twitter - @CAFamily
- Follow Patients Rights Action Fund on Twitter - @PRAFund
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store