Russ Jones, Rep. Steve Russell, Gregory Wrightstone, Drew Paterson
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Rep. Steve Russell (R-Okla.) joins us as the new chair of the House Oversight and Government Reform Subcommittee on National Security to highlight his new role and what the committee is working on. Former president of Pennsylvania Coalition for Responsible Government and author of “Inconvenient Facts,” Gregory Wrightstone, is here to weigh in on the Left’s claims that President Trump’s climate change policies are the cause of Hurricane Florence. Also, Cherry Creek School district parent, Drew Paterson, joins Russ with an update on the school district’s pornographic sex education controversy.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @rjonesreports
- Follow Rep. Russell on Twitter - @RepRussell
- Follow Gregory Wrightstone on Twitter - @GWrightstone
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store