Ryan Tucker, Todd Taylor, Patrina Mosley, Justin Danhof
By Mrs. Patrina Mosley, Ryan Tucker, Todd Taylor, Justin Danhof and Tony Perkins
May 24, 2019
It’s Friday, May 24, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Ryan Tucker, Senior Counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, on a new rule issued by U.S. Department of House and Urban Development that protects homeless women from being forced to share a shelter with men who identify as women.
- Todd Taylor, Director of North American Ministries for Samaritan’s Purse, who is on the ground in Jefferson City, Missouri helping tornado victims.
- Patrina Mosley, Director of Life, Culture and Women's Advocacy, on Rep. Ilhan Omar’s criticism of pro-lifers.
- Justin Danhof, General Counsel for National Center for Public Policy Research, on demands that Amazon cut ties with the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Watch the sessions from the 2019 Watchmen on the Wall pastors’ briefing.
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins