Sarah Perry, Sec. Alex Azar ll, Rep. Roger Marshall, Ryan Bomberger, Cary Solomon, Chuck Konzelman, Ashley Bratcher
By Tony Perkins
January 18, 2019
On Friday’s edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" we’ll hear an interview between Tony and HHS Secretary Alex Azar from FRC’s 14th annual ProLifeCon this morning where they discussed the sanctity of life and what the Trump administration is doing to promote a culture that values life at every stage. Sarah Perry, Director of Partnerships at Family Research Council Action, will pick up the middle of the program to guest host for Tony. She’ll be joined by Rep. Roger Marshall (R-Kan.) who will share his history as a physician and how caring for mothers and their babies from the first doctors visit to the delivery has impacted his advocacy for the pro-life movement. Co-Founder of the Radiance Foundation, Ryan Bomberger, joins Sarah to highlight the concerns of minority mothers and crisis pregnancies, and how people can get involved to help. Then, we’ll take a look back at another interview from this morning’s ProLifeCon – “Unplanned” movie producers Cary Solomon and Chuck Konzelman, and the lead actress Ashley Bratcher, give the details behind the scenes of the movie project.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow HHS Secretary Alex Azar ll - @SecAzar
- Follow Rep. Roger Marshall on Twitter - @RogerMarshallMD
- Follow Ryan Bomberger on Twitter - @ryanbomberger
- Learn more about the “Unplanned” movie
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.