Sen. Chuck Grassley, Rich Penkoski, Joe Champion, Lea Patterson, Kelly Shackelford
By Tony Perkins
October 10, 2018
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), joins Tony to share his thoughts on the hard-fought and lengthy process of confirming Justice Brett Kavanaugh and what we can learn from what took place. Rich Penkoski with Warriors for Christ is here with an update on the recent “Drag Queen Story Hour” movement making its way into community libraries across the country. Joe Champion, founding pastor of Celebration Church in Austin, Texas, and First Liberty Institute attorney, Lea Patterson, are here to highlight a religious freedom case in the Austin Independent School District, where leftist groups are calling for the district to stop renting space to Christians with biblical beliefs on marriage. Also, First Liberty Institute President and CEO, Kelly Shackelford, is here to discuss the radical Left’s attempts to silence free speech and he will explain how Americans can push back.
- Follow Senator Chuck Grassley on Twitter - @ChuckGrassley
- Follow Kelly Shackelford on Twitter - @_KShackelford
- Follow the Values Bus on Twitter - @FRCAction
- Find a Values Bus stop near you.
- Watch and share FRC Action’s Party Platform Comparison
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store